Multi-Speed, 3 Horsepower Motor
The TurboJet SuperMax negative air machine is a compact workhorse for commercial duct cleaning, but it’s also portable enough for residential jobs. It’s hard to believe a 22.5” wide cabinet can provide 3500 CFM and over 6” static pressure, a full-size 12” inlet, 3-stage HEPA filtration, soft start and will run at 13 or 18 amps on a single circuit at 1.5 horsepoer or two separate circuits at 3 horsepower. It comes with a 3 year warranty. It only weighs 26 pounds more than our 1.5 HP TurboJets, but has TWICE the Horsepower.
This is performance that is found in units twice its size and weight. The legendary performance and size of this type of machine has been proven aboard ships and off-shore drilling rigs, as well as mobile homes and 6,000 room hotels, and yet it is perfect for a one-person operation out of a van, trailer or box truck. The TurboJet SuperMax has a state of the art ESP speed control not found on any other TurboJets, until now.
The power inverter converts power from 1 or 2, independent, 115-volt single-phase household power to 3-phase 220-volt power. This eliminates the start-up power surge required by a single speed motor.
- Truly portable at 151 lbs and only 22.5″w x 31.5″d x 55.5″h.
- One-person operation, in and out of service vehicle and up and down stairs.
- 4 speed soft start 3.0 HP motor w/ 3 phase inverter and direct drive backward incline blower assembly.
- Filtration includes 1st stage 18″ x 24″ x 2″ disposable pleated filter, 2nd stage 18″ x 24″ flexible permanent electrostatic air filter and 3rd stage 18″ x 24″ x 6″ certified HEPA filter, providing efficient filtration with maximum air flow even when dirty.
- 12 inch diameter inlet pulls over 5 inches of w.c. static pressure, and 3,500 CFM air flow (independently tested by an AMCA certified lab with all filters installed).
- 12″ rear, non-marking dolly wheels, 4″ swivel non-marking casters up front.
- Rugged steel reinforced, rotationally molded, 2-piece poly cabinet with stairwell friendly design.
- Completely field tested by Air-Care, in our service division.
- Purchase includes 3-year limited warranty.
All the power you need for COMMERCIAL duct cleaning.
Turbojet SuperMax Specifications
|Size||22.5” W x 31.5” D x 55.5” H|
|Power required||120 V, 50 or 60 Hz, 13 to 18 amps from one or two power cords
220 volt 50/60 Hz model has one power cord
|Power Cord||25’, 3 x 12 Ga. Extension Cords (2)|
|Filtration||4 stages when Pellon pre-filter used|
|Pre-Filter||Pellon Moisture Barrier|
|1st Stage||18” x 24” x 2” Disposable Pleated Filter|
|2nd Stage||18” x 24” x 1/2” Flexible Electrostatic Air Filter|
|3rd Stage||18” x 24” x 6” Certified Mini-Pleat HEPA Filter|
|Attachment||12” Dia. Inlet|
|Operating Environment||25 to 125 Deg. F (-4 to 50 Deg. C)|
|Construction||Rotation Molded Poly|
|Operating Controls||Power line condition status light (tests building wiring, correctspolarity errors and safety lockout if ground is not present)
Plug-able Panels with Multiple Speed control, Dual Ammeters, Static Pressure Gauge, & Circuit Breakers
|Air Flow||3500 CFM with all Filters in place|
|Static Pressure||6.3” W.G.|
|Motor||3 HP, Variable Speed, Inverter Rated, 3 Phase Motor, 3600 RPM|
|Variable Speed, Dual Voltage Motor Inverter||Input 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 or 20 Amp each One or Two separate household circuits.|
|Blower||One – Backward Inclined|
|Wheels||Two – 12” Fixed Rear and Two – 4” Front Swivel Non-Marking Wheels|
*All specifications and prices are subject to change and improvement without notice
Negative Air Machine Comparison
|TurboJet SuperMAX||TurboJet Max II||TurboJet Max|
|Application||Commercial and Residential||Light Commercial and Residential||Residential|
|Free Air CFM||5000||3000||2500|
|Motor Type and HP||3 HP, Single Phase, Inverter Rated, 3 Phase Motor, 3600 RPM||1.5 HP 3 Phase Motor and One – Single Phase Inverter with Soft Start and Dual Speeds.||1.5 HP Single Phase/Single Speed, 120 Volt|
|Power Source and Line Conditioning||Proprietary power doubler and line conditioning software with ground safety interlock coupled to a 3 HP variable speed Inverter with overload and undercurrent detection.||Single phase input, 1.5 HP variable speed inverter with error sensoring logic and protection circuits.||Single phase, single speed direct wiring to motor.|
|Blower Wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 315mm (12.3″) diameter blower wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 280mm (11″) diameter blower wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 280mm (11″) diameter blower wheel|
|Size||22.5” W x 31.5” D x 55.5” H||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H|
|Weight||151 lbs||125 lbs||125 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Year||3 Year||3 Year|