TurboJet Max II
The TurboJet Max II negative air machine is a compact workhorse for residential and light commercial duct cleaning. It’s hard to believe a 22.5” wide cabinet can provide 2700 CFM at 5” static pressure, a full-size 12” inlet, 3-stage HEPA filtration, soft start and will run at 13 or 17 amps and has a 3 year warranty.
This is performance that is found in units twice its size and weight. The legendary performance and size of this type of machine has been proven aboard ships and off-shore drilling rigs, as well as mobile homes and 6,000 room hotels, and yet it is perfect for a one-person operation out of a van, trailer or box truck. The TurboJet Max II uses the same ESP speed control found in the TurboJet 4200.
The power inverter converts 115-volt single-phase household power to 3-phase 220-volt power. This eliminates the start-up power surge required by a single speed motor.
220-240 Volt 50-60Hz also available…
- Truly portable at 125 lbs and only 22.5″w x 31.5″d x 55.5″h.
- One-person operation, in and out of service vehicle and up and down stairs.
- 2 speed soft start 1.5 HP motor w/ 3 phase inverter and direct drive backward incline blower assembly.
- Filtration includes 1st stage 18″ x 24″ x 2″ disposable pleated filter, 2nd stage 18” x24” flexible, permanent electrostatic air filter and 3rd stage 18″ x 24″ x 6″ certified HEPA filter, providing efficient filtration with maximum air flow even when dirty.
- 12 Inch diameter inlet pulls 5 inches of w.c. static pressure, and 2700 CFM air flow (independently tested by an AMCA certified lab with all filters installed).
- 12″ rear, non-marking dolly wheels, 4″ swivel non-marking casters up front.
- Steel reinforced, rotationally molded poly construction.
- Completely field tested by Air-Care, in our service operation.
- Purchase includes 3-year limited warranty.
|Size||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5;” H|
|Power required||120 V, 60 Hz, 13 to 17 amps.|
|Power Cord||25’ Extension Cord|
|1st Stage||18″ x 24″ x 2″ Disposable Pleated Filter|
|2nd Stage||18″ x 24″ Flexible Electrostatic Air Filter|
|3rd Stage||18″ x 24″ x 6″ Certified HEPA Filter|
|Attachment||12″ Dia. Inlet|
|Operating Environment||25 to 125 Deg. F (-4 to 50 Deg. C)|
|Construction||Rotation Molded Poly|
|Operating Controls||Single Plug-able Panel with all Gauges, Indicators, Switches, & Meters|
|Air Flow||3000 CFM Free Air/ 2700 CFM Filtered|
|Static Pressure||5.0″ W.G.|
|Motor||1.5 HP 3 Phase Motor and One – Single Phase Inverter with Soft Start and Dual Speeds.|
|Blower||One – Backward Inclined|
|Wheels||Two – 12″ Fixed Rear and Two – 4″ Front Swivel Non-Marking Wheels|
Negative Air Machine Comparison
|TurboJet SuperMAX||TurboJet Max II||TurboJet Max|
|Application||Commercial and Residential||Light Commercial and Residential||Residential|
|Free Air CFM||5000||3000||2500|
|Motor Type and HP||3 HP, Single Phase, Inverter Rated, 3 Phase Motor, 3600 RPM||1.5 HP 3 Phase Motor and One – Single Phase Inverter with Soft Start and Dual Speeds.||1.5 HP Single Phase/Single Speed, 120 Volt|
|Power Source and Line Conditioning||Proprietary power doubler and line conditioning software with ground safety interlock coupled to a 3 HP variable speed Inverter with overload and undercurrent detection.||Single phase input, 1.5 HP variable speed inverter with error sensoring logic and protection circuits.||Single phase, single speed direct wiring to motor.|
|Blower Wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 315mm (12.3″) diameter blower wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 280mm (11″) diameter blower wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 280mm (11″) diameter blower wheel|
|Size||22.5” W x 31.5” D x 55.5;” H||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H|
|Weight||151 lbs||125 lbs||125 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Year||3 Year||3 Year|