Single Phase, Single Speed Motor
The TurboJet Max negative air machine is a compact workhorse for residential and light commercial duct cleaning. It’s hard to believe a 20” wide cabinet can provide 2000 CFM at 5” static pressure, a full-size 12” inlet, 3-stage HEPA filtration and has a 3 year warranty.
- Truly portable at 125 lbs and only 22.5″w x 31.5″d x 55.5″h.
- One-person operation, in and out of service vehicle and up and down stairs.
- 1.5 HP single speed/single phase motor and direct drive backward incline blower assembly.
- Filtration includes 1st stage 18″ x 24″ x 2″ disposable pleated bag filter, 2nd stage 18 1/4″ x 24 1/4″ x 1″ permanent electrostatic air filter and 3rd stage 18″ x 24″ x 6″ certified HEPA filter, providing efficient filtration with maximum air flow even when dirty.
- 12 Inch diameter inlet pulls 5 inches of w.c. static pressure, and 2000 CFM air flow (independently tested by an AMCA certified lab with all filters installed).
- 12″ rear, non-marking dolly wheels, 4″ swivel non-marking casters up front.
- Steel reinforced aluminum construction and powder-coated for a professional looking, non-marking finish.
- Completely field tested by Air-Care, in our service operation.
- Purchase includes 3-year limited warranty.
|Size||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H|
|Power required||120 V, 60 Hz, 13 to 17 amps.|
|Power Cord||25’ Extension Cord|
|1st Stage||18″ x 24″ x 2″ Disposable Pleated Filter|
|2nd Stage||18 1/4″ x 24 1/4″ x 1″ Electrostatic Air Filter|
|3rd Stage||18″ x 24″ x 6″ Certified HEPA Filter|
|Attachment||12″ Dia. Inlet|
|Operating Environment||25 to 125 Deg. F (-4 to 50 Deg. C)|
|Construction||Rotation Molded Poly|
|Operating Controls||Single Plug-able Panel with all Gauges, Indicators, Switches, & Meters|
|Air Flow||2500 CFM Free Air/ 2000 CFM Filtered|
|Static Pressure||5.0″ W.G.|
|Motor||1.5 HP Single Phase/Single Speed, 120 Volt|
|Blower||One – Backward Inclined|
|Wheels||Two – 12″ Fixed Rear and Two – 4″ Front Swivel Non-Marking Wheels|
Negative Air Machine Comparison
|TurboJet SuperMAX||TurboJet Max II||TurboJet Max|
|Application||Commercial and Residential||Light Commercial and Residential||Residential|
|Free Air CFM||5000||3000||2500|
|Motor Type and HP||3 HP, Single Phase, Inverter Rated, 3 Phase Motor, 3600 RPM||1.5 HP 3 Phase Motor and One – Single Phase Inverter with Soft Start and Dual Speeds.||1.5 HP Single Phase/Single Speed, 120 Volt|
|Power Source and Line Conditioning||Proprietary power doubler and line conditioning software with ground safety interlock coupled to a 3 HP variable speed Inverter with overload and undercurrent detection.||Single phase input, 1.5 HP variable speed inverter with error sensoring logic and protection circuits.||Single phase, single speed direct wiring to motor.|
|Blower Wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 315mm (12.3″) diameter blower wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 280mm (11″) diameter blower wheel||Direct drive backward inclined 280mm (11″) diameter blower wheel|
|Size||22.5” W x 31.5” D x 55.5” H||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H||22.5″ W x 31.5″ D x 55.5″ H|
|Weight||151 lbs||125 lbs||125 lbs|
|Warranty||3 Year||3 Year||3 Year|