TruckMaster II – Call Us For Your 2019 Pricing!
Login for Price
The TruckMaster is the most cost-effective way to turn your carpet cleaning truck mount machine into a powerful air duct cleaning machine in just seconds.
- Additional Information
The TruckMaster is the most cost-effective way to turn your carpet cleaning truck-mount machine into a powerful air duct cleaning machine in just seconds. Now you can easily add air duct cleaning services to your carpet cleaning business and add valuable revenue to your bottom line.
Carpet cleaners love the TruckMaster because it only requires one person to operate and the power and control box has a very small footprint so it doesn’t take up valuable space in the truck.
The TruckMaster combines the power of your truck-mount vacuum with Air-Care’s duct cleaning brush and motor. It has been specifically designed to work in conjunction with your truck-mount machine to maximize duct cleaning power, while saving you time. Free online video training included!
The TruckMaster II is an air duct cleaning machine that connects to a truck-mounted carpet cleaner. It consists of 3 components:
- The Duct Cleaning Vacuum Hose/Motor/Brush assembly, which includes:
- The 35 ft hose (1.5” or 2”) – crushproof vacuum hose
- The out-runner, brushless motor
- The flexible steel cable mount between the motor and the hose cuff
- The electrical power cord and connector
- The “Flex-E-Bristle Brush” that adjusts for ducts from 4” to 12” in diameter.
- A “coil and carry” handle strap for easy transport
- Dust-Damper attachment (see picture)
- The power and control box which consists of:
- 120 Volt to 12 Volt @ 25 Amp DC Power Supply
- Electronic Control board with IR Remote Decoder, Relay and Control Interface
- Control Panel with cooling fans, power and control switches and IR Remote Sensor
- Entire box is water-proof
- IR Remote handheld transmitter
NOTE: Duct opening must be a minimum of 5″ for this brush/motor/hose assembly to fit into opening.
|Brush Speed||2,000 RPM|
|Brush Motor Power||1,500 watts, (1.5 to 2.0 HP)|
|Brush Motor Torque||96 inch ounces|
|Brush Motor Type||Brushless Outrunner, 3 phase|
|Brush Motor Mount||Flexible Steel cable to navigate turns|
|Brush Motor Size||1.9” Diameter x 3.1” long|
|Motor Controller||15 VDC, 36 AMP with Servo control input and 5 VDC auxiliary output|
|Brush Bristles||Nylon, replaceable.|
|Power Cord||3 wire, 16 ga x 15 ft with “Computer Type” grounded socket for TruckMaster Panel|
|Internal Power Supply||Regulated 12 VDC, 25 Amp|
|Remote Control||Infrared handheld with Pocket or belt clip
Uses 9 volt battery (incluced). Dual IR LED transmitters and Dual IR receiver sensors.
|Warranty||Limited 2 year Workmanship and material Defects|
|Dimensions||20 x 20 x 16 in|