Cleaning the interior of an air system is half the job. For a thorough job, the system should be decontaminated by fogging it with an EPA registered sanitizer and a sealant to retard biological growth and prevent any residual debris from migrating into the occupied area.
Our all new Dual Tank Fogger has a six foot long hose, for dispensing from two separate one gallon tanks.
- Adjustable Flow Nozzle 0-.115 GPM, 5-50 Microns
- Chemically-resistant Viton seals
- Eliminates the need for multiple foggers
- Make fewer trips up and down ladders
- Quickly switch between solutions as needed
- Spending less time refilling
- Superior performance with a larger variety of chemicals
Provides a well controlled cold mist from a stable low-slung, self-contained case with a plastic handle to provide ease of operation and electrical isolation. The Air-Care Dual Tank Fogger will disperse Odor Kill, and Soot Set to decontaminate residential and commercial air systems.
- ULV – Ultra Low Volume
- (2) One-Gallon Tanks
- Lock-In-Place Nozzle Head
- Holds Settings when machine is shut off
- 2 Spring-loaded valves,which only dispense product when depressed
- Instant shut off when Valve is released. Only Fogger on the market that will not leak when turned off, without requiring the nozzle to be turned off
- Motor Failure Safeguard (Secondary Check Valves to prevent backflow)
- 800 Watt High performance motor
- Large, easy to fill reservoirs
- Stable base – Won’t tip
- 3′ Hose
- 120V and 220V versions
- Rotationally Molded Poly tanks and Motor Cover.
- Convenient handle allowing for balance with small or large amount of liquid in tank
- Secure Storage Bracket for Nozzle Head
- Power switch atop main housing
- Hose storage bracket
- Lighter than two separate foggers
- Less expensive than two separate foggers
- Fog two different solutions from the same fogger
- Spray two different solutions at the same time
|8 1/2 Inches||19 3/4||11 1/2|
|Dry Weight w/ Hose|