How to Sell Products and Services
Add big to your bottom line
by Paul Clark, Service Manager
First, we need to get our product information out to the customers. After establishing contact, find out what your customer’s needs and wants are. After finding out the customers needs and wants, then recommend your service and products. Explain not only that you are an air duct cleaning company, but that you also offer many other services and products.
If you do not talk to the customer about all that you offer you will be doing a disservice to yourself and the customer – always educate your customers. You will never know if they or someone they know has a need or want for your services or products. An easy way of showing a need to a customer is when you are at the customer’s home or business. Take and extra 10 or 15 minutes to show them and explain the services and benefits to your customer.
A couple quick up-sells could be:
- (1) The Dryer Vent – Show and explain the need to have it cleaned and why it should be cleaned out every year.
- (2) Electrostatic Air Filter – When cleaning the air handler, show the customer the air filter and explain to them how our electrostatic filters are better and why. If you do not show the customer the need, then they have no reason to buy.
Never Ever Assume. Show the customer the need and sell, sell, sell!
- Air Handler/Furnace Cleaning
- Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Filter Maintenance Service
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Soot Sealing, Deodorizing & Sanitizing
- Mold, Smoke or Fire Cleaning
- Quite Breeze Ionic
- Air Purifier
- Clean Breeze Products
- Electrostatic Air Filters
- UVC Max36 Air Purifier
- Kool-Wrap A/C Unit Filter