Air Duct Cleaning Process
The following air duct cleaning steps are for a full service air duct cleaning. The process of air duct cleaning involves four steps:
- Clean the furnace/air conditioner.
- After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety.
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the Furnace/Air Conditioner.
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
- Clean the Blower unit.
- Clean the supply and return registers and grills.
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers.
- Wash Register with Dynamite cleaner and rinse.
- Clean the supply and return ducts.
- Clean all air ducts using powerful duct cleaning equipment.
- Decontaminate cleaned ducts with Soot set sealant, and Odor Kill Deodorizer.
- Install electrostatic air filter and odor control products.
- Install Solid Odor Kill in the return to control odors for up to 3 months.
Watch Video Below For All the Steps!