Cleaning is Quick & Easy
When cleaned as directed, your Air-Care filter will give you many years of trouble free use. Failure to properly clean the filter may lessen filter effectiveness, and as with any air filter, it is possible for an excessive dirt buildup to cause air flow resistance sufficient to damage other ventilation components. Depending on your specific situation the filter should be cleaned every 4-6 weeks.
- Simply remove the air filter.
- Flush with water in opposite direction of air flow arrows then rinse other side.
- Spray with ZAP! CLEANER* to remove stubborn stains.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt.
- Drain excess water, let air dry, and reinstall.
*ZAP! CLEANER is a special electrostatic cleaner. See your dealer for details.
Watch the clip below for a quick overview of how to clean a filter!